Notarisation must be done by
The Applicant :
the person himself/herself
Where to apply :
The embassy or the consulate of the Republic of Korea
- Required Documents : Refer to the required documents listed below
- Consul interview can be enforced and required documents can be added or subtracted, if it is necessary during the investigation.
- General Visa Issuance Flow
- When applying for a visa, foreigners must submit the required documents to the Embassy/Consulate after verifying that the status of stay is appropriate for the entry purpose.
- Applicants applying for the visa whose issuance rights are not assigned to the head of Embassy/Consulate must request permission to the Minister of Justice.
- If visa issuance rights are assigned to head of Embassy/Consulate, it is issued at his/her discretion.
- The R.O.K. visa, which lists the applicant’s status of stay and its expiration date, is attached to the passport and returned to the applicant.
|The process to apply for a certificate of recognition of visa issuance
- The Applicant: the person himself/herself or the inviting party
- When a faculty staff is applying as a representative, a letter of attorney, a working certificate and a copy of ID are submitted.
- Where to apply: Immigraion office or branch which its jurisdiction includes the location of enterprises or organizations.
- Required Documents: refer to the required documents listed below
- Application for the visa can be made at the embassy or the consulate of the Republic of Korea after the applicants get a certificate of recognition of visa issuance or certification No. of visa issuance