| Marital Status
| Phone No
| Mobile Phone No
| Email Address
| Date Of Starting
| Desired Location
| Desired Pay Per Month
| Degree you have
| Saturday Work
| Teaching level desired
| Education &
English as a Second Language Instructor - 10/12 - present
, South Korea 02/17 - present
The Westgate Corporation, Japan 04/15 – 12/15
Bell English 7/14 – 8/14
The British Education Partnership, Hanoi, Vietnam 8/13 - 7/14
Apollo English, Hanoi, Vietnam 10/12 – 8/13
● Taught students of all levels and ages.
● Taught in traditional schools, language academies and universities as well as summer schools.
● Have some experience with TOEFL and IELTS.
● Was selected to teach specialized classes of varying levels.
● Have taught classes of mixed abilities and sizes through a variety of methodologies.
● Have taught private classes to individuals and small groups.
● Have had experience with monolingual and multilingual classes.
● Have been involved in many promotional activities.
● Have completed the Teacher Knowledge Test for young
Ma Applied linguistics - currently studying
Apollo Education and Training 2012 – CELTA + TKT
York College 2010 – Access Science (Biology and Chemistry)
City and Guilds 2009 – NVQ 2 + 3 in Health and Social Care
Central Saint Martin’s College 2000 – 2003 – BA in Fine Art
Leeds College of Art 1999 – BTEC Foundation Studies
Harrogate Grammar School 1998 – 3 A-levels
Harrogate Grammar School 1996 – 10 GCSE’s
| How do you know
|. I want to stay in Seoul, and would like to see about possible jobs. I am also now entering my second year here, I currently earn a little over 2.3 million a month and would like a more organised job that would pay more